Zip Code 78745: Affordable Charm and Convenience
- Located south of Ben White (290) and north of Slaughter, this neighborhood offers a convenient 20-minute commute to downtown Austin.
- Enjoy abundant shopping options in nearby Sunset Valley, including Lowe's, Home Depot, HEB, World Market, and more.
- With an average price point of approximately $551,000 for single-family homes, 78745 provides an attractive budget-friendly option.
- Explore neighborhoods like Shiloh, Garrison Park, Westgate, and Grand Oaks, each offering their own distinct character and mature tree-lined streets.
- Ideal for buyers seeking an older, move-in-ready home with plenty of charm and character.
- Zip Code 78757: Central Location with Endless Potential
- Situated south of 183 and north of Northland Drive (222), this neighborhood is perfect for those seeking a central location.
- Just 10 minutes from downtown and The Domain, 78757 offers an ideal balance between urban convenience and a suburban feel.
- Crestview, Allendale, and Violet Crown are some of the neighborhoods within 78757, known for their character-filled homes and mature tree canopies.
- Expect an average price point of around $834,000, with options ranging from older, renovator's dream homes to newer constructions priced over a million dollars.
- Indulge in the vibrant food scene along Burnet Road and enjoy proximity to popular spots like Taco Deli, Little Deli, and Lala's Little Nugget.
- Zip Code 78704: The Heart of Austin's Unique Charm
- Considered one of Austin's most coveted areas, 78704 boasts captivating architecture and a diverse range of homes.
- Stretching from Ben White (290) to Barton Springs Road, this neighborhood offers an unparalleled urban lifestyle.
- Barton Hills, Zilker, and Bolden are just a few of the neighborhoods within 78704, known for their iconic signs and vibrant community.
- Prepare for a higher price range, with an average price point of approximately $1.7 million for homes in need of renovation, and even higher for new construction.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant entertainment, shopping, and dining scenes along South Congress, featuring both local and renowned establishments.
Conclusion: If you're considering a move to Austin, these top three neighborhoods for 2023 should definitely be on your radar. From the affordability and charm of 78745 to the central location and potential of 78757, and finally, the unique charm and urban lifestyle of 78704, each neighborhood offers its own distinct advantages. Take your time to explore these areas and find the perfect match for your budget and preferences. If you're looking for more affordable suburbs in Austin, be sure to check out our related video for additional options. Happy house hunting!